Thursday, May 03, 2018

You take advantage of my kindness

You too advantage of my kindness and treated it like a weakness.

When I give, there's no strings attached. When I love, it's unconditional. When I care, it's genuine.  I know what it's like to be without, ignored and alone. Because of that I know the value of what's in my heart. I also know it was the grace of God that got me through those struggles and I've come to know the more that I give away, the more I get in return. It's when I stop loving, that I no longer feel loved. It's when I stop helping that I feel ignored, it's when I stop giving that I stop receiving.

I will be careful though. I will not give these precious gifts to be abused and taken for granted. When they are, I won't stop giving, I won't get angry, I won't be spiteful. What I will do is reevaluate your place in my life. I will find some one who appreciates my sincerity.

When I make a decision to open up and give what I have to offer, I'm all in. You get 100%. The same in reverse, when I decide I'm done, I'm done. There's no looking back and I will have no regrets. I will only be a memory for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Pity and keeping score

Don't know if you believe in God or have any kind of relationship with a higher power but if you do, imagine if God said "I don'...