Thursday, December 22, 2005

well, the kids are gone with their mom, jesse is sleeping, the house is quiet, nothing is stirring not even a mouse. hell, I don't know what to do.

today's inventory.......

I didn't over-indulge in anything today. I almost bought my dad a $150 rotisserie oven but I put it back. I don't know if that was being responsible or just greedy and not wanting to spend the money. I never know what to buy him and always end up spending a lot of money on things he never uses. I thought too that if I spent that much money on him then I would have to spend that much on my mom and I don't know what to get her now much less finding something for $150. This is why I don't like Christmas. everyone should have a wish list or they don't get anything!

I can't think of any defects blaring today. No fears. No amends that I know of. today has been a good day.

ps. happy birthday sis....whats that 43? god your old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Pity and keeping score

Don't know if you believe in God or have any kind of relationship with a higher power but if you do, imagine if God said "I don'...