Thursday, May 11, 2017

I just don't know

I don't know what it was that made you love me. I don't know what it was that made you hate me. I remember the things you said when I assume we were good. I also look at your action now and things don't add up. At one time we were so in love or so I thought.
I'll always remember the letters you wrote me. The things you said, how no one had ever loved you like I do. How you don't know what you would do without me. You want me and only me.
I'll also never forget how I was always a secret. You lived two lives, one with me and one with everyone else. I'll never forget how you never introduced me to anyone. How I always felt like I would never be good enough for you. How you justified everything, even the things that hurt me.
I just don't know why....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Pity and keeping score

Don't know if you believe in God or have any kind of relationship with a higher power but if you do, imagine if God said "I don'...