Sunday, August 02, 2020

Gratitude

Gratitude is a thing, being grateful is an action. There is a difference.

We can be grateful or thankful for blessings in our life but those feelings are usually temporary. 

Gratitude is a way of living that encompasses many things such as respect, forgiveness, faith, courage, humility, patience, willingness, acceptance and unconditional love. When I live with gratitude I'm in harmony with everything around me. 

I can be grateful for many things but if I'm not living in gratitude I'm living in self-centeredness which puts me in conflict with everything around me.

I have to remember to not only be grateful for even the small things but to live in gratitude for everything. 

LWH2020©️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Pity and keeping score

Don't know if you believe in God or have any kind of relationship with a higher power but if you do, imagine if God said "I don'...