Saturday, March 24, 2018

I stare at you

The first time I saw you my heart dropped. The second time I saw you, my heart dropped. The third time fourth time fifth time and every time since, my heart has dropped, 
because of that,
I stare at you.

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your hair, your eyes, your lips, your body, the way you walk, smile, laugh, your sarcasm when you're mad or upset, the way you look at me. Every single thing about you is beautiful.
I can't help but to 
stare at you.

When I see you the World stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. 
There's nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The World just stops and it is a beautiful place and there is only you. Just you, and my eyes staring at you.

When you're gone, the World starts again, and I don't like it much. I live in it, but I don't like it. I just walk around in it and wait to see you again and wait for it to stop again. I love it when it stops. It's the best fucking thing I've ever known or ever felt, the best thing is when I see that beautiful girl and my heart drops again. 
That,  is why I stare at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self Pity and keeping score

Don't know if you believe in God or have any kind of relationship with a higher power but if you do, imagine if God said "I don'...